Sorie. I didnt post anythin on Sat n Sun. Kinda busy wit ma work. So here r d short summary. Hehehe..
Sat..
I had ma company's meeting @ 1 pm @ 26A Studio Haji Lane. Need to show d creative director sum of ma work tat I've done. Den had to go off to ma aunt's house. Ma grandma wan me to drop by coz she had cooked "laksa" specially for me. Mmmmm.. delicious..
Sun..
Went to ma aunt's house again @ 1pm. Had BBQ n celebration. Ya.. It's ma grandpa's birthdae. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAK YAYI!" . Wish you stay healthy alwayz. N I wil nvr forget d deeds tat u n Mak Wan had done for 20 yrs. By takin care of me n ma sis since we're small. We luv you so much.
Back to today's news. Hehe..
S&W lesson cancelled. No idea y. Too bad. Cant play badminton. But good lah. Hehe.. Can wake up a little late. So d nxt lesson resume @ 10am. Visual Basic.. Can anybody kill me rite now?! Damn. Got new assignment cumin up today. Ms theresa gave us only 1 wk to finish up d assignment. Nt sure whether I can complete it on time. Haiz.. Stil got other things to rush up n finish. Have to complete ma company's proposal, anti-drug's competition n d Hainan presentation. I really got a tight schedule rite now. Aaaaaarrrrrggghhh!! Please dun add anymore task for me. Im going mad.
Got to miss VB lesson for 1 hr coz I nd to attend Hainan trainin session til 1.30 pm. N I nd to design a pic collage of d 4 categories in Photoshop. Hehe.. Nt a problem for me.
1- teachin english
2- repairin badminton court/solar panel
3- cleanin toilet/litter
4- r & r (eatin/sleepin/cookin)
Ram called on d way back home. Had a little talk on d phone abt tat sat's meetin. N guess wat. I got ma first task for ma company. Yeah.. Yeah.. Actually nothin to b happy abt. Wahahaha.. Nd to create Playden Studio's logo n namecard. N d theme for d upcomin exhibition is "Political". Hmm.. I got 1 question in ma mind rite now. HOW AM I GOING TO START?!! I dun even have any ideas abt Political. Damn.. Tis is soo hard.