
4thly, nd to complete ma Anti-drug comic strips competition. Even though submission date is on 3 march. I have to give it to ma lecturer tis thurs to discuss more on it.
Dere's more..
Tis cumin thurs is ma Practical Assign 6 for ma networkin. Kind of a phase test. Nxt wk is ma Class Test 2 for networkin. N I got 20 more days to study for ma exams.
All I have to say for now is..
Damn.. Give me a break, please!!
=> Ma MESSAGE
Welcome to my world of MUSIC Spell..
=> Nurherlina | Seha
:: 22 years old ::
:: 4 January 88 ::
:: Capricorn ::
=> %theSCHOOLS
:: Kranji Secondary ::
:: ITE Ang Mo Kio ::
:: ITE Dover ::
:: Republic Polytechnic ::
=> %theINTERESTS
:: Listen to KPop & JPop Songs ::
:: Drawing ::
:: Filming ::
:: Photography ::
:: Digital Painting ::
:: Skateboarding ::
:: Rock Climbing ::
:: Trekking | Camping ::
:: Drum | Guitar ::
None
Sze Min .::HAM::.
Liza .::SISTA::.
Azmirah .::MIRAH::.
Nur Ain .::Ain::.
designer-Chronicles
imagetamashii4life
imageeditoradobephotoshopCS