Friday, February 22, 2008

Yeah2.. Yoohoo..
I have completed ma NurTeenLine card n e-grips design. Haha.. It took me 2 days to figure out how to design n complete everythin til 1.45am today. N ma lsn start @ 8 am. So I only get to sleep for abt 7 hrs only. So I wil b damn sleepy lor in clazz. Hehehe..

Wake up in d mornin. Feel abit giddy. Coz I juz recovered fr high fever on wed n yesterday. But I took an MC only for yesterday. Tot of takin MC for today but have to submit d design before 6pm. But I feel abit better nway. Hehe..


Let me show u ma design..




Now 2 more things to worry abt. Anti-drug comic strips n Changi Airshow 2008 website. Damn.. Stil cannot rest leh.

More..
Have to find out Javascript courses on d nearest CCs/private school. N I have to attend another courses on 19 - 21 March. Wah.. Give me a break. 1 of ma lecturer wan me to participate in d NYAA website design. Haha.. But I turn her down coz I alrdy have alot of competition n afraid I dun have time to complete. Since I have cumin exams, I shld concentrate on ma studies. Really really sorry. Nway, I alrdy join 4 competition. Tat shld b enough for me.

Guess wat! I saw ma AMK ITE lecturer. Hehe.. Mr Aaron. He saw me but keep smilin only. Hahaha..




8:04 PM; MUSICfanatic, KNOWitY

the music-fanatic

=> Ma MESSAGE
Welcome to my world of MUSIC Spell..


=> Nurherlina | Seha
:: 22 years old ::
:: 4 January 88 ::
:: Capricorn ::


=> %theSCHOOLS
:: Kranji Secondary ::
:: ITE Ang Mo Kio ::
:: ITE Dover ::
:: Republic Polytechnic ::


=> %theINTERESTS
:: Listen to KPop & JPop Songs ::
:: Drawing ::
:: Filming ::
:: Photography ::
:: Digital Painting ::
:: Skateboarding ::
:: Rock Climbing ::
:: Trekking | Camping ::
:: Drum | Guitar ::


hear the music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace music playermyspace musicmyspace playlist

Music News Update

None


Shout To Me!!



spread the music

Sze Min .::HAM::.
Liza .::SISTA::.
Azmirah .::MIRAH::.
Nur Ain .::Ain::.


oldies

  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • April 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010



  • arigatou

    designer-Chronicles
    imagetamashii4life
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS




    DBSK Uknow Yunho
    2PM Nickhun
    T-ARA Jiyeon
    SHINEE Taemin
    SHINEE Key
    BEAST Yoseob
    T-ARA Hyomin & Boram