Today is a very long and tirin journey for me.
Yesterday, I check d map of ITE Tampiness. Stil nt quite sure where to take d bus even though it stated on d map clearly. Hack ar.. I keep thinkin for d whole day. Haiz.. Really really dun noe how to get to ITE Tampiness. Damn it.. HOW?! I ask Mirah. She also dun noe. If dere's sumone goin wit me. Tat's fine. But now d problem is I'm alone.
Tot of givin up. I dun feel like goin. But keep thinkin n thinkin. Haiz.. Tis is d only way to get ma CCA points up. Since I dun have any current CCA. So tot of takin MRT to Tampiness n den take taxi to ITE Tampiness.
Wen ma mum got home fr work. I ask her how to get to ITE Tampiness. N she wasnt sure either den she gave me a cut out map of d campus. I told her tat I wan to take taxi wen I reach Tampiness coz tat way wil b more safer. N I dun get easily lost. Ma mum agreed. Den she look at d bus no. on d map. Hahaha.. Dere's 1 bus I cn take fr CCK interchg to Tampiness ave 1. N alight near d campus. But I stil feel 50-50 of takin d bus 67. N Im nt quite sure where to alight. So ma mind stil on d taxi plan.
Haiz.. Now, today is d World Skills test. N I nd to b at ITE Tampiness @ 8 am. Unbelievable. So far. I nd to wake up @ 5 am. Bloody early. N leave ma house @ 6.30am. S I reach d mrt I stil cant make up ma mind. End up I took bus 67. Tot it wil b faster to reach. Maybe abt 1 n half hrs. So board d bus. So pack wit skool kids. I keep lookin outside d window at every side. Afraid tat I might get lost. But den, I realized d journey was alrdy 1 hour n I'm still at Tekka Centre.
Ma mum call askin where am I n wat did I take to go dere. N I told her tat I took 67 n now at Tekka Centre. So I ask her. Ma mum wasnt really sure how far. N I realized I got only 10 mins more to 8 o'clock. So she suggest tat I better get down at d nearest mrt. N take mrt to tampiness. Den take a taxi dere. But den I told her tat I cldn't see any nearest mrt. N she said tat I muz find an undergrd mrt. Wah.. I feel restless at tat moment.
Mirah den msg me askin whether I reach ITE Tampiness. N I said not yet. She was surprised coz I only got 3 mins more to 8am. She told me tat I shld take d mrt rather den d bus. It's more faster. Aaaarrrrggghh!! If I had known tat. I won't b late. Shit.. Tot it was a 1 n a half journey. Damn.. Y did i take 67 bus at d 1st place? How stupid of me.
Abt 5 min later, miracle happen. As in givin me answers. Hahaha.. Thank god. D bus was stoppin directly at Kallang mrt. So I quickly got off. I den msg d staff in charge of d competition. Tellin him tat I wil b late. Guess wat.. He said d test starts @ 8.30 am. Funny lar.. Rushin like hell. Make me scare. N I stil got 30 mins more. Luckily I already at Kallang mrt.
Reachin Tampiness. Tot of takin taxi. But I got a 2nd tots. I scared tat I have to wait for d taxi very long. @ d bus interchg, I saw lots of ITE students. N I saw plate for bus 67. So I board d bus knowin tat it will go along d campus area. I alight d bus as I saw a SAFRA buildin as shown in d map. N follow d way to d campus wit d rest of d ITE students. @ last I reach d campus. Haiz.. SHIT.. I look @ d time n it is alrdy 8.30am. But nvr mind. I alrdy informed d lecture. Hehe.. N he said ok. Phew..
So wen into d customer service to ask for direction of d lab. N guess wat. Dere's 5 participants includin me. N I'm d only student fr campus Dover. N d rest r fr campus Tampiness. Damn.. Tat's not fair. Dey alrdy noe each other. Whereas I'm d only one.
Nway I have to create an Aerospace 2008 website. I have 5 hrs to complete + 1 hr lunch. So tirin lookin @ d computer screen too long. But cant stop. Have to complete it no matter wat. D test ends @ 3pm. N I reach home 5pm. Hope I dun have to go ITE Tampiness again. Damn.. Dey shld held @ Dover campus ar. @ least they got their frenz.