Thursday, April 17, 2008

Haiz.. Skool reopen. Today is ma 4th day in skool..

8am - 11am
[Essential Of Sun Java]

12pm - 4pm
[Computer Animation Theory]

But Im nt goin skool today. Hahahaha... Dun feel like goin. Nway, I can prepare for ma 3D animation project @ home. I wan to get A for ma computer animation.

Oh ya.. Before I forget. Wanna share wit u sumthing. I saw ma NITEC class advisor, Mr Xtian, in ITE Dover. Wanna noe wat he's doin dere? He's teachin Multimedia in ITE Dover. Woohoo..

I saw him on Mon [1st day of skool reopen] in d hall. 1st yr students were havin briefin in d hall. Too bad, he only teach d 1st yr students multimedia. If he teach ma class, tat will b so so cool. I tink I can slack a bit in class. [Kidding..hehe..] But nvrmind, he gave me his new phone no.. So I can contact him if I nd help in ma multimedia thingy.

Well, I have nt mention him abt d company tat me, Ram, Sufian n Jason are workin together. I tink he wil b shock to hear. Hahaha.. We've been plannin to open our own company, Play-Arts, since we're in NITEC. N now we r abt to start our journey. Gonna b challengin though. Hope Mr Xtian cn help us in tis company if we nd help from him.

Nway, I wanna show u sum of ma portfolio tat I've done durin skool break..











12:25 PM; MUSICfanatic, KNOWitY

the music-fanatic

=> Ma MESSAGE
Welcome to my world of MUSIC Spell..


=> Nurherlina | Seha
:: 22 years old ::
:: 4 January 88 ::
:: Capricorn ::


=> %theSCHOOLS
:: Kranji Secondary ::
:: ITE Ang Mo Kio ::
:: ITE Dover ::
:: Republic Polytechnic ::


=> %theINTERESTS
:: Listen to KPop & JPop Songs ::
:: Drawing ::
:: Filming ::
:: Photography ::
:: Digital Painting ::
:: Skateboarding ::
:: Rock Climbing ::
:: Trekking | Camping ::
:: Drum | Guitar ::


hear the music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace music playermyspace musicmyspace playlist

Music News Update

None


Shout To Me!!



spread the music

Sze Min .::HAM::.
Liza .::SISTA::.
Azmirah .::MIRAH::.
Nur Ain .::Ain::.


oldies

  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • April 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010



  • arigatou

    designer-Chronicles
    imagetamashii4life
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS




    DBSK Uknow Yunho
    2PM Nickhun
    T-ARA Jiyeon
    SHINEE Taemin
    SHINEE Key
    BEAST Yoseob
    T-ARA Hyomin & Boram